- Are you tired of weight training books that consist of nothing but boring photos?
- Have you had it up to here with weight training books written by people who don’t know a barbell from a bagel or a dumbbell from doughnut and who think a power clean is a new kind of laundry detergent?
- Will you commit cold blooded murder if you see another weight training book for toners, shapers, pumpers and pencil necks?
- Are you interested in how the oldtimers trained back in the Golden Era of Strength?
- Would you like weight training that focuses on real world strength training … becoming more powerful … building functional muscle … strengthening the tendons and ligaments … thick bar training … heavy weights … power rack work … heavy grip work … sandbag and barrel lifting … heavy support work … effort … dedication … perserverance … concentration … determination … mental toughness … and the kind of hard nosed attitude that has all but disappeared from the Iron Game?
If your answer to any of these questions is “YES” then
this website is for YOU!
Thank you for visiting the official Dinosaur Training website. Take a few minutes and look around the site. If you’re serious about strength and power training, muscle building, physical fitness, and Iron Game history, you’re going to like what you see.
Here’s what you’ll find on the Dinosaur Training site:
Dinosaur Training: Lost Secrets of Strength and Development
An international best-seller since 1996 – the book that many readers call “The Bible of Strength Training.” Dinosaur Training focuses on real world strength training – becoming more powerful – building functional muscle – strengthening your tendons and ligaments – thick bar training – heavy weights – power rack work – heavy grip work – sandbag and barrel lifting – heavy support work – effort – dedication – perseverance – concentration – determination – and mental toughness.
Dinosaur Training started a revolution in strength training – and has helped thousands of readers build more strength and muscle than they ever imagined. More Info…