is now available and weighs in at 32 BIG pages. Here is a look at many of the topics which
* One of the biggest differences between training a hundred years ago and today... something that may not be as obvious as you think.
* How William Boone became one of the strongest men who ever lived by training alone in his backyard with nothing more than a rusty weight set.
* Mesozoic Mail - The Dinosaur Nation speaks! - find out what they have to share.
* Jurassic Jottings:
A Message From The Original Dinosaur ... A John Davis Memory ... Bob Peoples vs. William Boone ... Schemansky ... The Iron Tenor ... Andre Rolet
... The Toughest Handstand of all Time! ... The Human Cannonball Catcher ... Herman Goerner ... The Iron Jaw Man ... Another Iron Jaw Champion ... Dinosaur Radio ... Here's a Good One!
* Bob Hoffman's Best Dumbbell Training Program - there's actually a twist!
* The unusual circumstances surrounding the day that Bob Hoffman finally joined "The 300-Pound Club" -- and why it may be something that you want to try in your
own training as well.
* Notes on the "Hard Work and Heavy Iron Generation" by longtime Dinosaur Paul Hanks.
* What can you expect from 35 years of lifting? Allan Roth reveals his latest experience in "The Road Less Traveled" (Plus how Allen regained his strength after
hip replacement surgery.)
* Dalton Hartley reveals how "Heavy Squats Healed My Knee Injury!" - They say a setback is just a setup for a comeback... find out how it's true.
* 43-Year Old Christian Lombardo shares his current program and several interesting ideas on training and nutrition in his latest article.
* How does a Mr. America winner train his calves? Bob Tabaka was there are saw it with his own eyes, find out in his article: "Things I've Seen And Learned over the Years."
* John Grahill relates his top exercise for both strength AND conditioning in "Minimalism at It's Best."
* What kinds of adjustments has Brooks Kubik made in his training in his 40's and 50's? You'll read about 5 of them in Brooks' article "Safe and Effective Lower Body Training For Older Dinos (Part 3)."
The Dinosaur Files Newsletter - March, 2016 (pdf download) ___________ $9.99
IMPORTANT Note: The Dinosaur Files Newsletter - March, 2016 issue is ONLY available as an electronic PDF download. You will receive a download link once you
complete your order through the online shopping cart order button above.