QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
1. How long have you been in business?
and other Dinosaur Training products since March, 1996, and have filled tens of
thousands of orders for the loyal army of devoted Dino-Maniacs.
2. How long have you been processing on-line orders?
orders in December 2005. We’ve processed thousands of on-line orders.
3. How can I contact you if I have a question about one of your products or about my order?
CONTACT US BY EMAIL:
Please be sure to include your full name and mailing address so we can research the status of your order if necessary.
We will answer all questions concerning orders within 24 hours – and will try to reply sooner.
CONTACT US BY MAIL:
Brooks Kubik Enterprises, Inc.
P.O. Box 4426
Louisville, Kentucky 40204
4. How long will it take before you ship my order?
Saturday evening, a federal Holiday or the evening before a federal holiday. (Of course,
if we run a pre-publication special for a book or other product, we can’t fill the order
until we receive the finished product from our printer or other product supplier. But
as soon as we receive the book, we fill the orders as fast as possible – even if it
means shipping several hundred in the first day.)
5. Do you take orders by regular mail?
6. Do you accept personal checks?
7. Can I order by mail and send cash?
8. Do you accept money orders?
9. If I send a check or money order, who should I make it to?
10. What information should I include so you can process a mail order?
1. Your full name
2. Your complete mailing address
3. Your telephone number
4. Your email address
5. A complete list of the products you are ordering
6. How you heard about us
IMPORTANT – PLEASE TYPE YOUR ORDER OR PRINT IT LEGIBLY — WE NEED TO BE ABLE TO READ IT!
IMPORTANT – Please contact us by email BEFORE placing an order through the mail so that you can get a correct quote for shipping and handling.
11. If I place an order through the mail, how do I know what to include for shipping and handling?
12. Do you answer training questions?
but we’re just not able to do so. Running the Dinosaur Training business is very time consuming,
and we need to be able to focus on creating products for you and on filling your orders.
However, we welcome training questions from our customers, and I try to answer the most common
questions in my daily emails, in training articles, or in posts on the Dinosaur Training Blog.
13. If I order a gift for someone for a birthday present or Christmas gift, would you autograph it?
14. I’m ordering a book for someone who is a member of the Armed Forces. Would you autograph it?
15. How can I send you feedback about your products?
16. Can I place an order by phone or fax?
17. How do you ship your products?
18. What does “domestic shipping” mean on the shipping and handling options for your on-line order system?
If your order will be shipped outside the USA, use one of the international shipping options. These will be displayed in the drop-down box when you place your order.
Please note that if you use domestic shipping for an international order, we reserve the right to charge your card the difference between international shipping and domestic (USA) shipping.
19. I noticed that you ran a pre-publication special for your most recent book. How does that work?
I launch the pre-publication special after the manuscript has been formatted and sent to my printer, and my printer has given me a firm date for delivery of the first printing. It usually takes about four weeks before I receive the books.
As soon as I receive the shipment of books, I go ahead and fill all orders as fast as possible, in the order in which they were received. We’ve been doing this long enough that we can fill a large number of orders very quickly.
20. If I need a book shipped by overnight delivery, can you do it?
21. How can I give you special delivery instructions?
22. Which credit cards do you accept?
We also accept orders through the mail, if you prefer to pay by check or money order.
23. Do you accept payments by PayPal?
24. Do you take purchase orders?
25. Do you ship to APO addresses?
We ship to APO addresses through United States mail, so the shipping and handling charges are the same as a domestic order for the same product or products.
26. Do you ship to P.O. boxes?
27. I tried to place an order, but my credit card was declined. What should I do?
including insufficient funds, certain foreign orders, or any order where you make a mistake
in keying in your name, address or card number. And every once in a while, a perfectly
valid card with correct information keyed in is declined – don’t ask me why, it’s always a mystery.
In any event – if your card is declined, you will receive an
electronic notice advising you of the fact. Please note that if
you receive such a notice, your card has NOT been charged and no
payment has been made for your order.
If this happens, please do NOT continue to try to place your order. Instead, send us an email and we will try to complete your order for you. We usually are able to do this without difficulty.
28. How do I know if my order has been processed?
If for any reason you don’t receive such a notice, check in your spam folders.
29. I keyed my order in too quickly, and entered the wrong street address/city/state/country, etc. What should I do?
30. My boyfriend (or husband) wants one of your products for his Birthday. But I’m not sure exactly what he wants – can you help me?
31. My boyfriend (or husband) wants a Dinosaur Training T-shirt (or sweatshirt) for Christmas. I’m not sure what size to order. Can you help me?
32. My boyfriend proposed to me after I ordered several of your products to surprise him on Valentine’s Day. What should I do?
33. My girlfriend ordered several Dinosaur Training products for my Birthday. What should I do?
34. I ordered one of your books, but I want to return it. What should I do?
35. How long will it take before my Dinosaur training product gets to me.
Domestic shipping usually takes 3-4 business days.
Shipping for international orders may take up to 10-14 days.
36. Do your DVDs play in overseas DVD players?
37. My Dinosaur Training DVD doesn’t play. What should I do?
Under our refund policy, you have seven days from the date you received your DVD to notify us of a defective disk. We cannot make any exchanges after the seven day notification period has passed.
38. My order arrived, but it was the wrong book. What should I do?
If you receive the wrong product, please notify us immediately and we’ll take care of the problem for you.
39. Was question no. 32 for real?
40. How can I unsubscribe from your daily email tips?
If you prefer, send an email asking to be taken off the list and we’ll handle it from this end.
41. Do you ever share my contact information with anyone else?
42. Why do you ask for snail mail addresses when people sign up for your daily emails tips?
43. I need a new training program and I’ve written you several times asking for one. Why won’t you answer me?